Gertrude Jekyll / On Gardening: Gardening Credo
Gertrude, I feel as if we are kindred spirits.
![]() |
| Eating cherries during our plant ID class |
![]() |
| Exploring Longwood Garden's impressive 4.5 acre conservatory |
| Stumbled upon an old barn during a walk at a state park |
| Children's garden harvest |
![]() |
| Philly Art Museum |
![]() |
| Philly sunset over the river |
![]() |
| What greated me when I arrived back in Delaware after a long day on airplanes |
![]() |
| Home sweet home |
![]() |
| Climbing sycamores overlooking fields of corn |
![]() |
| I didn't want to come down |
| Coming soon: blog post on the best picnic of all time. |
![]() |
| This is my backyard, and I kinda love it. |












No comments:
Post a Comment